1. SENIOR CITIZENS — Persons 62 and over are eligible for a 10% discount on selected courses.
Discount does not apply to trips, shows one-night courses or courses offered at Glen Rock Community
School or Ramsey Community School. Special discount applies to selected courses offered at Ramsey
Community School. Please indicate “Senior Citizen” and date of birth when registering.
2. ROOM ASSIGNMENTS posted first nights of classes on tv monitor above MPCE office door.
3. REFUNDS — Tuition will be refunded only under the following conditions:
*If a course in which the registration is insufficient is cancelled.
*If the Director closes registration due to limitations on enrollment, facilities or for other
*Refunds for withdrawals (less $15) will be issued only if notification (by phone or mail)
is given 5 days or more prior to the beginning of the course. Refunds (less $15 per
registrant) for show trips, day trips & overnights, will be given only if the seat or reservation can be
resold and the event is sold out. Deposits for over night trips are non-refundable.
NO tuition fees will be refunded for any reason within 5 days prior to the first meeting
of a class or after a class has begun.
4. INCLEMENT WEATHER — Closing due to storms developing during the day will be announced
over radio station WOR Radio 710AM, or log onto www.mpsnj.org. Make-up dates are provided for all
canceled classes. If public school classes are closed during the day, no night classes will
be held. Call 201-444-7400, ext. 611 for a recorded message.
5. SMOKING — No smoking is permitted on Public School property in any location
inside or outside the buildings. (P.L. 1989 C. 96)
6. Courses and instructors subject to change due to printer’s deadline.
7. MAKE-UP CLASSES — A make-up session has been scheduled into the calendar
in the event of snow closing, teacher’s absence, or class cancellation. It is NOT for
individual absences of the student.
8. Midland Park H.S. is barrier-free with facilities for the handicapped. Handicap
entrance is located in the rear of the school.
9. When registering for health or exercise classes consider any personal health risks. If
there is any question, please seek the advice of your physician. Midland Park
Continuing Education is not responsible for any accident or bodily injury which might
result during participation in classes, trips or programs